Lesson Four: Outreach Zone Spreadsheet
Your Outreach Spreadsheet
Once you have determined the ideal retail environment, and you have an idea of the senior communities in the area, you can initiate outreach. Feel free to craft your own email or use the template below:
Once you receive approval from a retail location, it is time to shift focus to sponsorship. To start, ask the location if they are ok with you contacting the brands they carry to see if they would like to collaborate. If they approve, create a list of the brands on the shelf and look them up on the Oregon Cannabis Business Database.
Copy paste these businesses into your sponsorship outreach template. When you have compiled all of the data, make sure that we have not recently asked any of these brands for sponsorship by examining the Master Outreach document before you begin outreach.
When you are satisfied, hop on google and try to determine the contact information for these businesses. If possible, reach the manager or owner directly with the following message:
We will always provide our senior day sponsorship packet along with our media kit in the signiture.
the local senior community. Now is the time to create your senior outreach spreadsheet.
This is fairly self explanatory but it will require a little bit of extra research. Be sure to follow the steps below:
- Copy paste the appropriate entries over from topretirements.com.
- Look for senior homes in the outreach area zipcodes.
- Hop onto google if needed and locate their contact information.
- Record this information on your spreadsheet.
- Try to find the manager or event coordinators direct contact info.
Submit your list
You can now make a copy of this document and put it into our group folder. From here, two things will happen:
- Our Social Media Manager will like and follow these businesses from our official business accounts.
- It will be added to our mailchimp email list and we will send a formal invitation.