Setting up your outreach folder
HOW TO TRANSFER YOUR TEMPLATES
Getting into the habit of using your Copy Me folder will be very important. Not only is the utilization of many of these templates a requirement of all SSC Advocates, it will save you an incredible amount of time once you get the hang of using them.
In order to make sure you get the most out of these resources, we have provided very detailed step by step tutorials for you below.
CREATING A NEW FOLDER
To begin any new project, you will need to create a new folder. To do this, simply follow the steps below:
- Access your personal folder
- Select the blue 'New' button on the top right hand side of your screen
- Select the first 'Folder' option from the drop down menu
- Title this folder with the following template Event Title_Date_Zipcodes
TRANSFERRING TEMPLATES TO YOUR NEW FOLDER
Now that you have a new folder it is time to fill it with forms. To do this, follow the instructions below:
- Enter the Copy Me folder from your personal dashboard
- Identify the template of your choosing
- Right click on the document title to bring up a drop down menu
- Select 'Make A Copy'
In just a few short moments, you will see a copy of the document appear in your folder. To relocate this copy from the Copy Me folder your new project folder, you will need to follow the steps below.
- Right click on the document copy
- Select 'Move to'
- Select your new project folder
We know that was a lot of steps to remember. Here is a short video tutorial to guide you through the process.
Repeat these steps until you have all five of the following documents in your new folder
- Outreach Worksheet
- Venue Worksheet
- In-Kind Donations
- Best Practices