Event Licence Database

Certain events, like our Budtender trainings, or any event allowing consumption will require special permits from the state. Your Venue can tell you which licences you need in order to host the activity. Once you know what you will need you can access the applications here:

video Block
Double-click here to add a video by URL or embed code. Learn more
Mary J PoppynsComment